- RCHN Community Health Foundation’s Director of Technology Research to Present Sessions on Interoperability and Data Warehousing at NACHC FOM/IT Conference
November 10, 2009
RCHN Community Health Foundation’s director of technology research Dr. David Hartzband will present two IT-focused sessions at the 2009 NACHC Financial, Operations Management and Information Technology (FOM/IT) Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- RCHN Community Health Foundation’s Chief Operating Officer to Participate in National Webinar on Health Reform and Childhood Asthma on 9/17
September 17, 2009
On Thursday, September 17 from 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. EDT, the Merck Childhood Asthma Network, Inc. (MCAN), The George Washington University School of Public and Health Services and RCHN Community Health Foundation will host a webinar on childhood asthma and health reform.
- RCHN CHF is a Proud Partner in National Health IT Week, September 21 – 25, 2009
September 10, 2009
RCHN Community Health Foundation is a sponsor of National Health IT Week, September 21 – 25, 2009. National Health IT Week 2009 aims to educate and raise awareness among industry and policy stakeholders about leading health IT policy issues and the importance of fostering widespread HIT adoption.
- RCHN Community Health Foundation’s Chief Operating Officer Participates in Media Teleconference Call to Discuss New Research on Impact of Health Center Capacity Increase
September 1, 2009
WASHINGTON – Some worry that health reform proposals now before Congress would not change the health care system to reduce rising health care expenditures. A new study from George Washington University finds that expanding community health centers to reach an additional 20 million patients as part of national health reform would result in overall health …
- RCHN Community Health Foundation’s Chief Operating Officer Introduces Speakers at Congressional Luncheon Seminar
March 13, 2009
RHCN CHF Chief Operating Officer Feygele Jacobs introduces speakers at the March 13 seminar entitled, “Improving Access for Rural and Underserved Communities through Health Information Technologies: Issues and Opportunities in Economic Stimulus and Health Care Reform.”