- National Health IT Week 2017
National Health IT Week is an annual, collaborative forum offering healthcare stakeholders an opportunity to showcase the vital role of health information technology (HIT) and its benefits to U.S. healthcare across America. This year’s events are from October 2-6, 2017.
- National Health IT Week
National Health IT Week is an annual, collaborative forum showcasing the vital role of health information technology (HIT) in transforming healthcare across America. This year, the focus of the week’s activities is on four essential themes related to demonstrating and expanding the VALUE of HIT.
- Innovators in Community Health
Celebrated in August each year, National Health Center Week (NHCW) recognizes the important contributions of community health centers, and the significant role they play in providing comprehensive, high-quality, affordable health care services.
- Tenth Annual National Health IT Week
National Health IT Week is a collaborative forum showcasing the vital role of health information technology (HIT) in transforming healthcare across America. This year’s 10th anniversary theme is “One Voice, One Vision: Transforming Health.” (October 5-9, 2015)
- National Health Center Week (NHCW)
Celebrated in August each year, NHCW highlights the significant contributions of our nation’s community health centers, and the dynamic role they play in providing affordable, high-quality, cost-effective health care services. This year’s theme is “America’s Health Centers – Celebrating Our Legacy, Shaping Our Future.” (August 9-15, 2015)
- Outreach and Enrollment Projects: Sharing Strategies and Outcomes
This webinar features the Foundation’s six outreach and enrollment initiative grantees who will provide an update on their projects and best practices aimed at enhancing health insurance enrollment, coverage retention and access. (June 30, 2015)
- Ninth Annual National Health IT Week
The RCHN Community Health Foundation is a sponsor of National Health IT Week, held this year on September 15-19, 2014. Now in its 9th year, National Health IT Week is a collaborative forum showcasing the essential role of health IT in transforming healthcare in America.
- CHC Entry-Level Workforce Projects: Lessons Learned In 2012 the RCHN CHF launched its Workforce Initiative aimed at helping CHCs to identify and address the challenges of recruiting, training and retaining a highly skilled entry-level workforce in the wake of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the increase in demand for health care workers across the professions and at all levels. (May 12, 2014)
- Share Your CHC Story! In conjunction with its 20 year anniversary events, California Primary Care Association is partnering with the RCHN Community Health Foundation CHroniCles in an effort to provide members an efficient and collective way to share and preserve their CHC stories and visuals! Join Nicole Rodriguez–Robbins and CPCA staff at a special webinar on Tuesday, March 4th to learn about CHroniCles and get started on your community health center's profile.
- Strengthening Immigrants’ Health Access: Current Opportunities While the Affordable Care Act (ACA) does not expand access to health insurance for undocumented immigrants, it may pave the way to health care coverage for as many as six million legal immigrants who have had trouble obtaining insurance, and may begin to close the coverage gap between immigrants and native-born adults. (February 6, 2014)