- Childhood Asthma Policy Video Chosen for 7th Annual APHA Film Festival
November 9, 2010
The video based on the March 2010 report Changing p02licy: The Elements for Improving Childhood Asthma Outcomes supported by Merck Childhood Asthma Network, Inc. (MCAN) and RCHN CHF and authored by researchers at The George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services, will be screened during the American Public Health Association’s Film & …
- New WEBINAR – TUESDAY OCTOBER 12, 3:00 p.m. Eastern.
October 12, 2010
This webcast will feature Dr. Peter Shin, lead author of the report MEDICAL-LEGAL PARTNERSHIPS: ADDRESSING THE UNMET LEGAL NEEDS OF HEALTH CENTER PATIENTS recently released by the Geiger-Gibson/ RCHN Community Health Foundation Research Collaborative.
- National Health Center Week (Aug. 8-14)
August 8, 2010
National Health Center Week (Aug. 8-14) gives us an opportunity to recognize the significant contributions of our nation’s community health centers, and the role they play in providing high quality primary care to millions of people, in urban and rural neighborhoods across the county.
- RECORDING AVAILABLE: Thursday August 5, 2010 WEBINAR
August 5, 2010
This webcast will feature Dr. Leighton Ku, lead author of the report “Strengthening Primary Care to Bend the Cost Curve: The Expansion of Community Health Centers Through Health Reform,” recently released by the Geiger-Gibson/ RCHN Community Health Foundation Research Collaborative.
- RCHN Community Health Foundation launches webinar series focused on community health centers NEW DATE
July 6, 2010
The inaugural session of RCHN CHF’s new live webinar series launches on TUESDAY JULY 6, 3:00 p.m. Eastern, featuring Dr. Jack Geiger and Professor Sara Rosenbaum.
- RCHN Community Health Foundation’s Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer to Moderate Expert Roundtable on Rural and Underserved HIT Issues
May 24, 2010
RCHN Community Health Foundation’s executive vice president/chief operating officer Feygele Jacobs will serve as moderator for an expert roundtable lunch discussion entitled, HITECH: Strategies for Delivering on the Promise to Rural and Underserved Communities.
- RCHN Community Health Foundation’s Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer to Participate in Expert Roundtable on Childhood Asthma
February 23, 2010
RCHN Community Health Foundation (RCHN CHF) executive vice president/chief operating officer Feygele Jacobs will be one of the leaders of an expert roundtable to discuss America’s progress and prospects on childhood asthma.