- Out in the Rural: A Mississippi Health Center and Its War on Poverty
November 17, 2016
In his new book Out in the Rural: A Mississippi Health Center and Its War on Poverty, published by Oxford University Press, Thomas J. Ward Jr. chronicles and celebrates the history of the nation’s first rural community health center in the Mississippi delta. RCHN Community Health Foundation provided grant support for the project in conjunction …
- Community Health Centers: Caring for Our Nation’s Veterans
November 10, 2016
New data show that the number of veterans served by community health centers has increased by 43 percent in less than 10 years, and that nearly 9 in 10 health centers serve veterans.
- Community Health Centers and Medicaid Payment Reform: Emerging Lessons from Medicaid Expansion States
October 11, 2016
New Collaborative report on Medicaid payment reform and CHCs highlights lessons learned in five expansion states.
- ACA Coverage at Migrant Health Centers
May 16, 2016
Patients who receive care at migrant health centers located in Medicaid expansion states are increasingly likely to have Medicaid, according to a report by the Geiger Gibson/RCHN Community Health Foundation Research Collaborative at the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University.
- Geiger Gibson Program Recognizes 15 Emerging Leaders at the National Association of Community Health Centers Policy and Issues Forum
March 24, 2016
Geiger Gibson Program Recognizes 15 Emerging Leaders at the National Association of Community Health Centers Policy and Issues Forum